"Repair" added to OneDrive for Business
Things to keep in mind:
1. Repair will stop sync on all your libraries and then re-sync them. How long this takes depends on the number of files and folders you’re syncing.
2. All your files will be archived by default, hence there is a pre-requisite on required disk space.
3. There can be a delay after Repair is complete, for files to appear in your synced folders. This time will vary (take longer), depending on the number of document libraries you have synced.
4. Don’t time a machine-restart while Repair is in progress, as the program currently don’t have support for auto-restart of Repair.
5. Document libraries deleted on the server, will continue to be in error state post Repair.