November-Patch at Microsoft. And with KB 2899513 there will be news and fixes for the sync-Client OneDrive for Business.
the following changes will established after the patch:
- Improves OneDrive for Business so that it allows synchronizing to an Information Rights Management (IRM) protected SharePoint library.
(there have done it already with the Oktober-patch)
- Improves the file syncing ability and the Telemetry logging feature.
- Improves localization in multiple languages to make sure that the meanings are accurate.
- Improves the file syncing ability for OneDrive for Business.
Yes, this time you may have 40 languages for the OneDrive for Business Client:
- You may download the OneDrive for Business client as a Click To Run (C2R) package in another language from the download page of the OneDrive blog site of Microsoft. Press there the Plus-sign an decide your language and your OS (32 or 64 Bit version)
- This time Microsoft does not provide any msi-package.
|Groove.exe Oktober-Patch (alt)||Groove.exe November-Patch (neu)|
the actual version number is: 15.0.4667.1000
To read the actual version of the groove.exe you may switch to the folder
“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15”. There is the Groove.exe installed.
I’m hoping, that this package will actually improve the sync problems and is more stable then the old version.
There is another patch for OneDrive for Business with sync errors: KB 2899510
2 Gedanken zu “OneDrive for Business | KB2899513 (November patch)”