On 5/14/2013 Microsoft has provided an update (KB28100149) for SkyDrive Pro, it may be installed also via WUS.
Here can you see the description for this patch and both 32-bit and the 64-bit version and install.
Essentially fixed the following issues:
- 2 missing texts have been implemented in 40 languages.
- Problems in the context menu
- Error messages were inaccurate and were made more precise.
- Separate and manual starting problems have been fixed.
- Incorrect authentication messages were displayed when uploading or downloading.
- SkyDrive Pro crashed when they stopped SkyDrive Pro in the notification area.
- Deleting a file could not be made if this file was renamed previously twice.
The new version of SkyDrive Pro (Groove.exe) after update has the number: 19.03.2013.2027
Note: The german blogpost you will find here